All Officials who continue to meet the criteria as outlined in the Special Regulations and who, considering the period of time elapsed since their initial appointment, require re-certification are eligible for acceptance to the Frankfurt Seminar 2021 – recertification program.
This year, the following Seminars will take place:
- Recertification for ISU & International Technical Controller/Technical Specialist – Single & Pair Skating, Ice Dance and Synchronized Skating
- Nomination of ‘new’ International Technical Controllers and/or Technical Specialists
- Nomination of International Technical Controllers and/or Technical Specialists for promotion to become an ISU Technical Controller or ISU Technical Specialist
- Nomination of National Technical Controllers and/or Technical Specialists for Synchronized Skating education purposes
- ISU Seminars and ISU Examinations for first appointment of International Judges for Single & Pair Skating, Ice Dance and Synchronized Skating
- Seminars and Examinations for first appointment of International and ISU Referees
- Data and Replay Operator Seminar
- ST Sport Service Calculation Software Release Seminar
Applications shall be submitted to the ISU Secretariat no later than April 14, 2021. Late applications cannot be accepted.
Read the full ISU Communication 2377 from the link on the right. All forms are available on the dedicated Event page.